CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
First Code takes pride in providing top-notch education technology courses.
Our instructors teach, inspire and mentor our students and guide them from zero programming background to a general proficiency.
This role requires a high degree of autonomy, entrepreneurial drive and passion toward technology. It is not a regular teaching role, nor a programming role. You take your passion in building and making things, and spread it to the next generation.
You have a natural knack in engaging an audience, patience to work with active inquiring minds, and the ability to break down complex problems into smaller digestible pieces.
This role provides a first hand experience in shaping the minds of our next generation.
- 在科技教育新創領域中有熱情 （理工學系更加分）
- 擁有一顆創客思維的心態, 喜歡嘗試自己動手做
- 中英文流利 （歡迎外籍人士應徵）
- 主動積極的態度, 擅長與人溝通 （而不只是與機器）
- Experience in, or an Interest in Teaching Kids: You are inspired by kids and love spending time with them. You are patient to get your ideas through to students, and motivated to see them succeed.
- Passion for Technology: You have a desire to learn about computer science. You frequently read up on news in the field, and light up when talking about new technology. Bonus: You either studied, or have worked (or both) in Computer Science / Engineering / Science / Mathematics field. Applicants with no programming background may be eligible for Teaching Assistant roles.
- Maker's Mindset: You like to build things. Whether it is a weekend side project or an open source project, you are always tinkering and actively exploring new ideas
- Communications Skills: Instructors are responsible for communicating often complex and abstract programming concepts to young students. You are fluent in English and are good at communicating your ideas verbally, through analogies and repetition if necessary. At the same time you are able to adjust your presentation depending on the audience.
- Part-time Commitment: You care about the learning progress of our students like we do. You can commit for a minimum of one-year period and a minimum of 3 hours per Saturday. Also, you can devote time to participate in all sessions of the training program