主要負責的專案是Global Threat Operation Center (簡稱 GTOC)的專案管理。
The Business Process Analyst will work closely with Project Managers, functional groups, stakeholders and technical staff to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data and information in support of projects.
- Works with a variety of project teams during various stages of the project to define, analyze, document and publish project data, surveys, business processes, and information exchange requirements.
- Conducts business systems process analysis and needs assessments in an effort to identify business process improvements.
- Works closely with the PMO, Training, quality assurance, regulatory/compliance and stakeholders to ensure smooth "go live" when new systems or processes are moved into production.
- Develops and maintains a solid knowledge of various threat/malware handling applications and business processes. Displays willingness to share such knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Archives project documentation, test results, and any relevant information according to business standards and processes.