Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute the online marketing strategies;
- Create and manage an effective plan focused on customer conversion and retention;
- Adopt a number centric approach to marketing;
- Produce marketing analytics and measure campaign results to drive revenue;
- Establish marketing budgets and track return on investment;
- Lead all the company's marketing activities: PR, content, SEO, SEM, Performance Marketing, CRM, brand marketing, social media, e-mail marketing;
- Contribute to product development.
Experience - Proven experience from a marketing position for an online business or gaming company; - Proven experience from planning and executing online marketing campaigns within gaming industry or other sectors of relevant consumer behavior; - Experience in the execution of digital marketing strategies leading to high customer conversion; - MS/BS degree in a marketing field or equivalent is a plus. Personal Skills - Superb analytical skills; - Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done; - A creative and strategic thinker, with strong leadership and project development skills.