CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Ubitus Inc., a world leading cloud gaming company, operates large-scale hybrid-cloud instances. To utilize such tremendous amount of cloud services, we are seeking a smart and enthusiastic expert with “can-do” and “eager-to-learn” attitude to join our Cloud Service and Security Team.
Ubitus Cloud Native and Security team focused on developing services related to cloud gaming operation as well as system security. We always applied the cutting-edge technology such as (Docker, Kubernetes) and process such as (Agile and DevOps). We look forward to engineers who eagers to gain mastery of cloud infrastructure and system security joining our team.
The role of the backend engineer focuses on building and operating our Cloud Native infrastructure as well as security components, implementing scalable micro-services to fulfill our continuous evolving business and security needs.
• Design and build system to fulfill business and security needs of cloud gaming.
• Design and build customer centric micro-service system.
• Operate online services for our customers.
• Cooperate with other teams to contribute for the greater good of Ubitus
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in computer science
• Strong programming skills (python, node.js, or golang preferred)
• Familiar with Linux/Unix
• Familiar with Computer Networking
• Comfortable with learning new technologies
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD Tools, ElasticSearch, Monitoring Tools
• Experience Intrusion-detection System
• Good English comprehension and communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google GCP