CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Ubitus is seeking an enthusiastic and aspiring software engineer who has a strong background in computer science with “can-do” and “eager-to-learn” attitude and is willing to embrace challenges to join our Enterprise Platform Group.
As Ubitus is a world leading cloud gaming company that provides users high-quality gaming experience over hundreds of game servers worldwide, a software engineer in Enterprise Platform Group would face high load, high availability, and high scalability problems.
The role of Core Services Team focuses on developing reliable and scalable server-side applications. You will face complex concurrency, clustering and performance issues. You will also need to cooperate with our data analysts and data engineers to help improve user experience and identify system flaws. Therefore, it is important to feel comfortable working with other teams and enjoy sharing ideas.
• Develop platform applications that involve business logic design, RESTful API implementation, and database operations in a distributed environment.
• Cooperate with other teams to make proper API design, architecture, and implementation across services.
• Monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot platform performance and identify abnormal behavior.
• Develop automation tools to manage services rapidly.
• Experience in Java memory model and concurrency.
• Experience in Java application analysis, design, testing, and debugging.
• Solid understanding of server-side related technologies, such as client-server model, Internet protocols, message queuing, etc.
• Good understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL, and data modeling.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• 3+ years of experience in Java.
• 5+ years of experience in the software industry.
• Experience in Linux
• Familiar with Spring Boot
• Familiar with Cassandra
• Familiar with Go or Python
• Familiar with public cloud ops, such as AWS, Aliyun, and Tencent