CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
[ Part-Time/Internship ]
Overall Job Function:
Responsible for developing/translating engaging English content for website, social media and all marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do::
• Understand different campaign initiatives and write clear, compelling, and memorable content accordingly
• Proofread and check translations for campaigns across channels to ensure accuracy and consistency
What we are seeking:
• Native English speaker. Must have excellent command of the English language, spelling, and grammar
• 1+ years of experience within copywriting with e-commerce, retailer, or agency experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred
• Heavy user of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
• Understand SEO/Social Inbound Marketing strategy
• Have the ability to develop conceptual ideas that align with overall creative strategy and communicate them through creative writing
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated and organized
• Time commitment of 8-16 hours per week and available for at least 3 months consecutively. This freelance can be done remotely after familiar with the process of teamwork, but once per week onsite working in the first 2 months is required.
*The English copywriter’s salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter and your writing portfolio to [email protected]. Resume should reflect a demonstrated background in the required fields.