We are hiring for Account and Customer Success Managers.
Customers that partner with UNH3O are market leaders. Your knowledge of social media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how our customers grow and succeed. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide UNH3O-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of UNH3O’s key customers and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
You turn leading consumer brands, media conglomerates, and marketing agencies into UNH3O product lovers. You drive post-deployment customer success by promoting best practices, accelerating feature adoption, cultivating relationships, and helping customers share and discover new ways to create magic moments using our technology.
Who we are:
- World-class team from top universities (Harvard, Cambridge, McGill, NTU, NCCU, and NCKU). We don't care about your schools or grades. We care most about interesting things you've built. Example: one of us built AI to hack the TOEFL exam because he kept failing.
- Committed to honesty and diversity — multi-cultural team from Taiwan, Canada, Japan, & Korea. Example: one of our side projects is the most active LGBTQ dating app in Taiwan.
- Global investors invested in and advise us. — Appworks.tw; Zeroth.ai; angel funds from Tokyo, Australia and NYC, ex-McKinsey, ex-Digital Garage, ex-Techstars, ex-500 Startups, and ex-YC founders.
What we do:
- FRM.ai (Fan Relationship Management) is the leading social CRM tool, we serve market leaders in media, real estate, and financial services.
- ENGAGED.ai is the leading Instagram influence & analytics platform, we serve thousands of enterprise users across Asia.
We’re obsessed with growth, we care most about your ability to experiment, fail, learn in extreme speed. We strive to make the world better with tech. Join us to create products that affect millions of users.
Culture of H3O:
- Hunger: we care a lot about your desire to grow. "Where do you want to be in 10 years? Let's expedite your growth to get there."
- Hustle: we work very hard to create great products. "Be proud of your work. And never quit trying.” Average age is ~30, we work very hard and have a lot fun together. Monthly team parties/outings. Check out our latest work with GQ Taiwan: http://m.me/barsurfingtaipei
- Humble: we learn from our users everyday. “Fall in love with the problem, not the solution.”
- Ownership: we only do work we are proud of.
We work very hard and grow our people consciously.
- Strong mentorship culture, we invest heavily in our people.
- There are no standard working hours, but we expect you to start by 10AM.
- The more you put in the more you learn, working 9 hours a day is normal.
- We have podcast & book clubs just for fun.
What You’ll Need
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, data-driven advice, and business judgment to set the vision/strategy and drive project success with customers.
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to help customers reach their marketing goals.
- Serve as the primary liaison to customers for product deployment and our dev team, map out customers’ goals and provide actionable solutions. Be responsible for facilitating deployment workshops to educate customers on best practices and customer calls to review issues.
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and escalate deployment issues for customers, including interactions with our Sales and Product teams to resolve issues and document feature requests.
- Monitor sales efficiency through internal business intelligence dashboards, analyze customer data to identify actionable key trends and opportunities.
- Develop internal initiatives to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction for our products.
- Honesty and integrity.
- 2 years of work experiences in B2B environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Consulting, agency, account management, customer success, project management experiences.
- Excellence in: curiosity, confidence, active listening, influencing, and managing uncertainty.
- You are highly motivated: proven desire to grow and learn fast.
- All you can eat snacks, coffee and beer — we have a wall of snacks, 湛盧咖啡 and drinks.
- You decide if you want to work remote or in-office.
- Flexible hours — ownership & efficiency > time spent.
- Flexible holiday policy — "Just Ask”.
- Please send your CV to [email protected]
- We will reach out within 48 hours to schedule an interview.
- Behavioral interview to test for cultural fit.
- Case interview to test for problem-solving, confidence, listening, communication abilities.
- Decisions will be made within 48 hours of final interview.
I look forward to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.
Co-founder & CEO,
You can reach me directly at m.me/keeganhuang for any questions!