An M&A Analyst will be a key asset to support the team in driving industry/company analysis, constructing a valuation model, and other ad-hoc tasks with excellent logical, numerical, and analytical skills. This position shall also demonstrate his ability to add value to the investment process.
● Conducting industry and target company research/analysis.
● Analyzing the target company’s valuation.
● Participating in transaction negotiations.
● Assisting due diligence processes.
● Supporting the post-transaction management.
● Conducting ad-hoc.
● Logical thinking & problem solving oriented.
● Effective communication skills.
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously.
● Post a growth mind and ambition.
● Master’s degree from Business schools before 2022/07/31.
(Extensive coursework in Accounting, Finance, and Economics would be preferred)
● Outstanding academic and/or professional achievement.
● Solid MS computer skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must.
● Fluent in English/Chinese is a must.
● Fluent in other Asian languages is a plus.
Established in 1967, Uni-President is oriented in Taiwan and has developed into an international FMCG conglomerate with more than 200 subsidiaries and a portfolio of over 120 premium consumer brands prospering in consumers’ daily lives in the past 50 years. Apart from engaging in the manufacturing business, Uni-President, a reputable retailer in Asia, has been operating a number of well-known retail brands including 7-Eleven, Starbucks, COSMED, Books.com, and Uni-President Department Store to provide customers with high-quality products and excellent consumer experiences. In the next 50 years, Uni-President aims to expand and integrate businesses by implementing key strategies such as continuing alliances & acquisitions to construct an Asian distribution platform of life brands.