1. Understand and analyze feature requirements.
2. Plan and specify product features and timelines.
3. Create user journeys and flows.
4. Coordinate team logistics.
5. Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction.
6. Specify UI and UX of feature requests (optional).
7. Ensure results.
8. Follow up any end user request and feedback.
1. Having 2+ year experience of managing software productions or projects 2. Truly understand Agile development 3. Familiar with popular issue tracking and planning systems such as Jira, Azure DevOps … 4. Fluent English speaking 5. Be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time 6. Having software development experience is a bonus 7. Having UI/UX design background is a bonus