• Responsible for educating and helps customers and prospects administers enterprise security controls through policy, architecture and training processes.
• Responsible for collaboration with the team as well as performing customer onboarding activities in the field as needed - assisting the sales team and customers on best practices, improving skills and overcoming challenges.
• Responsible for helping to improve process, manage documentation, libraries and other customer deliverables for scaling the team.
• Identifying short-term and long-range issues and customer concerns that must be addressed;
• providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
• Assist with process improvement, documentation and other customer deliverables
• Assist in the prioritization, coordination and fulfillment of security requests from customers and compliance areas including questionnaires.
• Assist with security assessments for new technologies, 3rd party vendors and acquisitions
Utilize analytics to perform audits, assessments, and data gathering
Assess existing security controls and provide consulting on industry best practices
• Collaborate on multiple projects while working with stakeholders ,Customer/Audits
• 3 to 5 years of IT security experience in a SaaS environment
• Knowledge of NIST Framework and ISO framework
• Cloud Security Experience
• Prior knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) ,Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), SANS and ISO27001
• Experience in cybersecurity risk assessments and audits
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptionally strong personal integrity, and ability to professionally handle confidential matters while showing an appropriate level of good judgment and maturity
• Possess strong technical acumen, to explain the architecture of software product and communicate platform security.