• Formulate Taiwan’s PR plan, including quarterly and yearly plans.
• Write press releases, speeches, and other PR copy for media use.
• Distribute press releases and monitor media exposure.
• Engage with media for exposure opportunities and arrange interviews accordingly.
• Plan and supervise events, fairs, and conferences etc.
• Maintain and improve media relations.
• Support on annual CSR report.
• Manage and update the corporation deck in Mandarin.
• Work closely with the agency to communicate effectively.
• Work with Taiwan marketing team closely to achieve the business goal.
• Work closely with BU to support the product launches.
• At least 5-year PR or media working experience. Over 8-year working experience is preferred.
• Working experience as a journalist and in-house PR is a big plus.
• Knowledge in technology or education industry
• Good at planning media messages and writing press releases.
• Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and initiatives
• Great relations with Taiwan journalists.
• Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A creative yet practical mind
• Proficiency in English