1. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
2. Participate in research and development in Machine Learning, or Computer Vision applications.
3. Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
4. Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
5. Work closely with engineering partners and stakeholders to drive organizational alignment.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
2. 8+ years of experience in developing/shipping consumer software products or components.
4. Experience with deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow and PyTorch.
5. Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies, e.g., Ansible, Docker.
6. Experience using Jenkins for building, deploying and automating job for CI/CD pipeline.
7. Knowledge of relational database and SQL.
8. Practical experience with RESTful APIs
9. Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
10. Knowledge of cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
11. Experience in networking and distributed systems.
12. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work on complex cross-disciplinary systems in a heterogeneous team environment.
Nice to have:
1. Experience applying Machine Learning to real world problems.
2. Understanding of system level use cases around computational imaging and applied machine learning algorithms and associated data flows.
3. Experience with algorithms.
4. Hands on technical leadership experience leading project teams.