· Perform research to make reinforcement learning more applicable to real world problems.
· Provide research consultancy on applied projects: determine the scope
of the problem, the best place to apply machine learning, and evaluate different approaches.
· Interface with product teams to identify potential new problem areas for future projects.
· Integrate new fundamental research ideas into applied projects.
· Collaborate with Software Engineers to design and run experiments, including designing and evaluating new algorithms as well as implementing known algorithms.
· Report and present experimental results and research findings clearly
and efficiently, both internally and externally.
Knowledge • Proven knowledge in deep learning. • Solid background in machine learning. Implement Experience • Python or C++ and with a desire to learn more. • Experiences in developing computer vision algorithms (FITAMOS: Face/ Image/Text/Audio/Motion/Object/Scene) • Experiences in developing algorithms in Linux environment. • Experiences in using TensorFlow and / or Caffe (or related tools) Research Experiences • Experiences in computer vision (FITAMOS). • Experiences in deep learning. • Have deep learning related publications related to network architecture or computer vision (FITAMOS).