The Test Engineer is responsible for reporting on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, they may use different criteria to check quality, such as functionality, durability, safety, and speed.
• Work closely with the product team to understand the specific requirement.
• Generate requirement and test plan.
• Execute test case and generate test report.
• Ensure product meet release standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the development team to understand requirements and design.
• Creating detailed test cases and test script to cover various scenarios and ensure through test coverage.
• Executing test cases, either manually or using automated testing tools, to verify software functionality.
• Identifying defects with clear steps to reproduce and communicate them to the development team.
• Analyzing test results, providing test summary reports.
• Performing regression testing after changes or updates to ensure the existing functionalities remain unaffected.
• Minimum of 1 year's experience in test position.
• Familiarity with test procedure.
• Familiarity with test management tools, like TestRail or TestLink.
• Familiarity with programming languages like Python is a plus.
• Familiarity with VR-related industries is plus.
• Ability to write reports and manage several projects concurrently.
VIVERSE 是讓人身歷其境且擁有無限新體驗的元宇宙 (Metaverse) 生態系，打破空間和裝置藩籬，緊密連結個人與社群，讓每個人都享有打造專屬 VIVERSE 元宇宙的權利；讓擁有不同生活方式的人們，皆能聚集於一個開放且易於進入的全新虛擬空間，更沒有個人交易和資料安全疑慮。
VIVERSE 與全球數以千計的內容開發者合作構建 VIVERSE 生態系，促進開放標準的共享資源和社區，打造一條通向治理、經濟、隱私和安全的透明途徑，提供前所未有的產業創新革命。