CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
1. Define global product strategy for VoiceTube, and build a strong product roadmap and culture focused on the customer and outcomes
2. Drive the strategy of sales/marketing and depth distribution for the market, develop growth strategies to enter new market segments
3. Act as the main decision-maker with respect to all product operations.
4. Work collaboratively with our supported teams (i.e. Customer Service, Marketing Department, and Data Research team) to ensure our platform objectives and roadmaps are aligned to support their roadmaps and growth pillars.
5.Manage the day to day operation of the product, coordinate all subordinate departments to ensure a smooth operation.
6. Lead performance assessment for the staff of the product.
7. Recruit, lead, inspire and engage a high-performing team, fostering a dynamic of collaboration, growth, risk-taking, and professional development.
8. Estimate the cost of each project and draw up a budget.
9. Measure the success of the product from multiple perspectives and able to report out to the C-suite.
- 5+ years of experience as a product leader/manager within a growth early-stage business.
- 3+ years of progressively increasing product leadership experience (ideally with some mix of App, startup, Ed-tech, and E-commerce experience)
- Deep analytical skills and demonstrable track record of a data-driven approach to product management.
- Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
VoiceTube 致力於語言學習服務，從台灣紮根，放眼世界（2016年榮獲「Facebook 年度最佳App」）。
如果你相信科技能帶給世界不同的視野，如果你對於語言產業充滿熱忱，歡迎加入我們的工作團隊，我們需要你帶領 VoiceTube 走向世界！