- Build & operation container based platform with Nomad / Consul / Kubernetes.
- Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
- Support existing CI/CD flow & functions and optimize it.
- For delivering solution, to design, implement, and operate the backend infrastructure and in-the-cloud service which are about large, fast, and robust.
- Continue to review our develop toolset or flow, and provides feedback on the optimization.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in administration and operation of public cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, 阿里雲, IBM Cloud)
- Experience in Docker operation .
- Experience with CI/CD & Automation systems (eg Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, Jenkins) .
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and log pipeline analysis tools (Nagios, Graylog2, etc.)
- Good collaboration and communication with team member
[More About You] - Scala, Ruby or Python is plus - Experience on Hadoop ,Hive ,Spark is plus - Experience on NoSQL solution like Couchbase, Redis, ..., etc is plus