1. Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
2. Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
3. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
4. Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
5. Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
6. Requirements: Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
7. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
8. Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
9. Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
10. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Ad hoc support for assignment.
1. Corporate Finance 2. Developing Standards 3. Quality Management 4. Problem Solving 5. Process Improvement 6. Cost Accounting 7. Statistical Analysis 8. Financial Planning and Strategy 9. Reporting Research Results 10. Requirements Analysis 11. Financial Skills 12. Accounting knowledgement