Who you will work with
You will be based in Tokyo, Japan and will be part of our data team of Vpon Big Data Group.
Vpon Big Data Group bring the best of data capabilities to help our client use data to drive their business. As a part of this group, you will work on everything from product development to project execution.
You’ll typically work on projects of travel industries, coupling with marketing knowledge and data savviness. You’ll also work with colleagues from Vpon Japan to deliver breakthrough solutions, experience, and business, both on technology and on non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on openness, entrepreneurial spirit, and give-and-take. As a Project Manager in Vpon Big Data group, you will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job, thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success and to constantly grow our expertise.
What you will do
• Support business initiatives and ensures good collaboration between the teams and departments within the organization
• Monitor project delivery process and handle scope and change requests - including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
• Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in efficient and effective communication
• Gather and communicate experience, relaying best practice, client experience and resources feedback to Vpon Big Data Group
• Resolves problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
• Support Product Development Improvement topics - including portfolio, product strategy, product features, and time-to-market excellence
Qualification • Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other technical field • Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking • Comfortable with mathematics and statistics • Very proactive and strong sense of ownership • Love to build things and solve problems • Strong team player and goal-oriented person • Fluent Japanese • Good English • Willingness to relocate to Japan Good to have • Experience in big data technologies / tools • Experience in marketing industry • Good programming skills in R or Python