We are a leading big data company focusing on big data analytics and cutting edge technologies to provide advertisers with the broadest set of mobile data across Asia in delivering effective mobile data-driven advertising solutions. Headquartered in Taiwan, Vpon was established in 2008 and is currently operating in six locations in Asia Pacific, including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo and Osaka.
At Vpon, we place great emphasis on our talents. We provide challenging, exciting and rewarding career development opportunities, giving our Vponers the most ideal place to nurture and grow as an individual.
Take your next step in joining us if you feel like working with great people like us and eager to know everything about our industry.
Reporting to our Regional Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager – Taiwan will be responsible for all aspects of marketing activities of managing Vpon in the Taiwan market.
• Overall responsibility for all local branding, marketing, event marketing, content marketing development and media relationship to fuel business growth in Taiwan
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects as well as to monitor, review, and report on all marketing activities and results in Taiwan
• Working with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing activities on every aspect
• Lead a small team on the planning and development of marketing strategies covering all disciplines including social media, website, award submission, etc.
• Responsible for copywriting and editing various advertising and promotional marketing materials
• Handle any ad hoc tasks assigned by the management
• Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, Communications or related discipline; • Minimum 6 years or above of related working experience in marketing field; experience in B2B marketing and agency/ in house marketing communications experience are a big plus; • Strong project management experience with an ability to manage multiple project simultaneously • Good communication skills with excellent proficiency in verbal and written English and Mandarin; • Innovative, self-motivated, proactive, attentive, independent and willing to work under pressure; • Able to work in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines