1. Develop Vpon’s corporate image and identity with leveraging existing media contacts and build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as key media, influencers and politicians, etc.
2. Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
3. Keeping the business and the Marketing team updated on the latest public relations and social media trends and using that knowledge to improve and positively impact public relations efforts.
4. Develop and implement policies, procedures, and workflows of the public relations plans and projects as well as to monitor, review, and report on all public relations activities and results.
5. Strengthen external communication and company branding via hosted events, partnerships, and assigned media outlets.
6. In addition to writing press releases, also write speeches for organizational leaders and briefing material for corporate communities.
7. Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
8. May need to support maintain and update information on official website, LinkedIn, FB, EDM, etc. all related corporate social media.
1. Proven working experience in public relations is a must.
2. Minimum 3 years or above of related working experience in public relations field; experience in B2B industry, has vast experience in effective social media practices on major channels and community management experience are a big plus.
3. Good communication skills with excellent proficiency in verbal and written English and Mandarin. Japanese will be a big plus.
4. Strong project management experience with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines.
6. Bachelor’s degree or above in International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related discipline.
7. Tight and diverse media connections is a big plus. (both AP countries and TW)
8. Personality: 1% problem-finding, 99% Solution-making.