At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
© 2020 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal or external engineering audiences.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Prepare technical documentation on software and system design.
- Design specifications and system manual for workflows improvement.
- Degree in Technical Communication, Computer Science or related field. Masters degree is preferred.
- 5 years' experience in technical writing.
- Experience writing API documentation.
- Knowledge of full stack architecture.
- Familiar with Confluence.
- Experience designing, planning, and delivering content projects.
- Ability to read and understand source code written in Node.js is a big plus.
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills.