Perform Engineer Touch Engineering (Firmware Engineer) function for assigned as described below.
• Feasibility study/ test of new product requirements on the early concept stage to reduce the risk during the development stage.
• Development & verification of touch & pen firmware to meet or exceed customers' product requirements with on time delivery.
• Replicate customer claimed issues, analyze / debug / resolve the problems during and after the product development stage.
• Thoroughly document design information including the product documents to be provided to customer and suppliers.
• Proactive, continuous activity to acquire advanced technologies that may be applicable to Wacom products.
• Provide technical advice to the FAE / PM / Sales team where the need arises.
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in C programming language and ARM/ MCU development environment
• Professional knowledge and technical skills in sensor-related and pen technologies
• Creative thinker and interested in new technologies and IT trends
• Experience in managing industrial design projects is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good leadership skills and self-motivated
• Pro-active, diligent and a good team player
Founded in 1983, Wacom is a global company based in Japan (Tokyo Stock Exchange 6727) with subsidiaries and affiliate offices around the world to support marketing and distribution in over 150 countries. Wacom’s vision to bring people and technology closer together through natural interface technologies has made it the world’s leading manufacturer of interactive pen tablets and displays as well as of digital styli and solutions for saving and processing digital signatures. The advanced technology of Wacom’s intuitive input devices has been used to create some of the most exciting digital art, films, special effects, fashion and designs around the world and provides business and home users with their leading interface technology to express their personality.
Millions of people worldwide use wireless, battery-free and pressure-sensitive digital pen technology to operate their smartphones, media tablets or desktop computers and express their individual creativity. The company offers its products also as OEM solutions to leading manufacturers serving incremental markets. Wacom’s interface technology, called Wacom feel IT technologies, is also offered as an integrated solution to strategic partners. Most Tablet PC manufacturers count on the advanced features and reliability of the brand to deliver a superior user interface experience.
More information about Wacom is available at https://www.wacom.com/en-tw
Wacom Company Ltd., (東京證交所編號 6727) 是總部設於日本的全球性公司，並在美國 (Wacom Technology Corporation)、德國 (Wacom Europe GmbH)、中國 (Wacom China Corporation)、韓國 (Wacom Korea Co., Ltd.)、澳洲 (Wacom Australia Pty, Ltd)、新加坡 (Wacom Singapore Pte. Ltd.) 和台灣 (Wacom Taiwan Information Co., Ltd.) 設有分公司。除了這些分公司外，Wacom 在世界超過 150 個國家中，還設有負責行銷與銷售的辦事處。Wacom 創立於 1983 年，公司的願景是透過自然的使用介面技術，讓人與科技更緊密連結，目前也已成為繪圖板、互動式感壓筆顯示幕和數位介面解決方案的領導性製造商。多年來，全世界民眾以 Wacom 技術進步的輸入裝置創作出最迷人的數位藝術、電影、特效、時尚與設計作品。此外，Wacom 也提供最先進的介面技術，讓商務與家用使用者充分發揮個人創作。數以百萬計的客戶都在使用我們無線、免電池的感壓筆科技。
【Wacom Recruiting and Hiring Privacy Statement】