CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
* Design and develop RTL for Big Data platform. * Defines and documents RTL changes required for emulation/FPGA. * Tests and debugs the emulation/FPGA model and collaterals. * Develops improvements to usability by RTL validation and debugging of failing RTL tests on the emulation platform.
*You will join a growing team of IC design engineering professionals and have a real opportunity to have your hardware solutions embraced and to demonstrate your coaching and mentoring skills.
*There is enormous potential for you to carve out a long term career path within this market leading organization where you will have an access to the latest kit and work in an established, happy and sizable team of developers.
*This position would suit an experienced engineer with a positive and people focused approach to tasks who can encourage and help lead other engineers through development work and code reviews.
*An element of this position will involve interfacing with product management and solution architecture departments.
* A Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
* System Verilog/Verilog/VHDL coding experience
* Enthusiastic about working at a start-up company
Nice to have:
* Altera or Xilinx FPGA design background
* OpenCL/CUDA experience
* Real time C/C++ development and debug tools
* Extensive synthesis and simulation skills with professional grade tools
* Proficient at debug of high speed logic designs using sophisticated test equipment
* QPI/PCIe/CAPI/CCIX/Gen-Z knowledge
* Knowledge of ASIC design
* Knowledge of CPU/GPU/DDR/SAS/SATA technology
* Python script development experience
* Exposure to revision control systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Big data or Hadoop/Spark knowledge