2) Build Laravel web applications & API's.
3) Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Laravel and custom PHP sites.
4) Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues.
5) Write clean structured and well-documented code.
6) Integrate data with other servers like YouTube for videos, Social media updates etc.
7) Implementing data from external API into the project.
8) Work with Git/Github
1) Framework: Laravel 6
2) PHP Latest version (7.0 or greater)
6) jQuery Latest Version
7) Bootstrap 3.3 or Greater
8) Version Control tools like GitHub, Bitbucket.
9) MySQL Database (5.6 or Greater)
2) A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
3) Laravel Framework project experience.
4) Ability to follow W3C Coding Standards & PSR.
5) Great attention to detail and be highly organized
6) The ability to articulate yourself professionally.
7) The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment.
8) A positive and upbeat attitude.
9) Passion to build from scratch.
10) Ability to write structured & secured API's.