* Design and develop CUDA/OpenCL/HLS algorithms for HPC platform.
* Defines and documents CUDA/OpenCL/HLS algorithms required for emulation/FPGA.
* Tests and debugs the emulation/FPGA model and collaterals.
* Develops improvements to usability by digital circuit validation and debugging of failing tests on the emulation platform.
*You will join a growing team of digital IC design engineering professionals
and have a real opportunity to have your hardware solutions embraced and
to demonstrate your coaching and mentoring skills.
*There is enormous potential for you to carve out a long term career
path within this market leading organization where you will have an
access to the latest kit and work in an established, happy and sizable
team of developers.
*This position would suit an experienced engineer with a positive and
people focused approach to tasks who can encourage and help lead other
engineers through development work and code reviews.
*An element of this position will involve interfacing with product management and solution architecture departments.
* CS, EE or related Bachelor or Master degree
* OpenCL or HLS coding experience
* Enthusiastic about working in a growing startup company
Nice to have:
* Altera or Xilinx FPGA design background
* Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL coding experience
* Real time C/C++ development and debug tools
* Extensive synthesis and simulation skills with professional grade tools
* Proficient at debug of high speed logic designs using sophisticated test equipment
* QPI/PCIe/CAPI/CCIX/Gen-Z knowledge
* Knowledge of ASIC design
* Knowledge of CPU/GPU/DDR/SAS/SATA technology
* Python script development experience
* Exposure to revision control systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Big data or Hadoop/Spark knowledge