The Backend Developer will serve a vital role designing and implementing new features and supporting existing ones.
You will work both independently and in the team to get features completed, working on all parts of the stack designing data models and algorithms.
Our tech stack includes MongoDB, Ruby and Python. We have integrations with many social platforms and sync with massive amount of data.
We are also constantly experimenting with AI and data analysis to create useful insights for our users. The most successful experiments get integrated into the product.
- Design and implement features on platform
- Toubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work well with other developers, product owners and client support teams
Skills & requirements
- 2+ years working experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience working on software development projects using languages such as Ruby, Java, C++ and Python
- Experience with version control tool (Git)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with Agile approaches
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, testable and efficient code
- Good communication skills
- Startup environment
- All-hands meeting in London once a year
- 2-3 months year-end bonuses
- 15 days annual leave