Wi-Fi Alliance seeks a Senior DevOps Software Engineer to develop and maintain the Wi-Fi cloud certification system. He or she will design the next generation Wi-Fi test automation platform CI/CD and support the certification operation. He or she will support program development and self-certification business by providing and delivering high-value solutions. He/she will work with the best technical and marketing talent in Wi-Fi Alliance member companies, driving industry-visible efforts that support the mission of connecting everyone and everything, everywhere.
- Develop/troubleshoot Wi-Fi certification cloud service on AWS
- Develop Wi-Fi alliance software CI/CD flow by AWS and Jenkins
- Manage Wi-Fi alliance git and support the branch strategy
- Partner with development and quality control team to enhance the CI/CD
- Minimum 8 years or more of experience in a technical position.
- Knowledge of managing and troubleshooting on AWS
- Understanding of IP Networking
- Experience in Linux, e.g., Ubuntu
- Experience in Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience in log process and analysis
- Familiar with automation deployment infrastructure, e.g., Terraform
- Familiar with scripting language, e.g., Bash, Python
- Familiar with version control, e.g., Git
- AWS DevOps certification
Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
If you have the talent and skills to be an incredibly successful Senior DevOps Engineer – Wi-Fi Certification Test Management Service and as a member of our team, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest, including your salary requirements, to [email protected] This position is located in Taiwan. To learn more about Wi-Fi Alliance, please visit our website at www.wi-fi.org.