CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Wi-Fi Alliance is a global trade organization that prizes collaboration. Wi-Fi Alliance staff work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic and inspiring work culture that supports a strong work/life balance, new opportunities, and individual growth. Regardless of discipline, all who work at Wi-Fi Alliance contribute to delivering the terrific user experience for which Wi-Fi is known.
Wi-Fi Alliance seeks an experienced Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for developing test automation, writing test scripts, test execution and test reports. He or she will maintain the test automation platform, develop scripts to validate all aspects of the software, maintain books of scripts and execute the scripts for software releases. In this role, he or she will collaborate cross-functionally with system engineers, technology experts, scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions; supporting program development and self-certification business by providing and delivering high-value solutions. He/she will work with the best technical and marketing talent in Wi-Fi Alliance member companies, driving industry-visible efforts that support the mission of connecting everyone and everything, everywhere.
• Execute tests and provide reports to engineering teams.
• Qualify the Certification Test Tools and perform end-to-end flow testing.
• Qualify the test platforms such as Access Point and Station.
• Perform feature, functional and regression testing.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements to existing test systems and platforms.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with system engineers, technology experts, scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Provide technical support to members. Reproduce issues and provide fixes.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
• Automate the test case execution by following continuous integration and continue development best practices alongside other engineers on a team and consistently apply best practices.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation.