We are looking for a Human Resources Manager as one of WiFigarden members to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. This person is also the key person to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. We welcome the most suitable candidates from the recruitment and selection process that is established by our HR. Last but not least, it is also important that our HR can help us to ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Complete overall HR operation procedures, include new employee files, payroll calculation...etc.
- Liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- At least three years experiences as an in-house human resource person.
- The ability to communicate in English.
WiFigarden Inc. 成立於2016年，我們致力於將破碎的物聯網統整為可以透過一個平台、一個簡單的 App，就可以共創、共享的物聯網生態，以實現 CONNECT ALL THINGS 的理念。我們不只連結物與物、更連結了人與人、人與物、更串連起人、物、知識，進而形成了真正的全新生態。打造出一個利他為初心的共創、共享物聯網生態，讓所有的合作夥伴們專注在自已的核心價值與技術，一起創造出一個互利共享的全新商業模式。
WiFigarden 主要的客戶分佈於東亞、北美、南美與歐洲，當然還有我們的 -- 台灣，主要團隊位於台北和上海。我們準備了一個世界的舞台，等著您站上去一展長才。在 WiFigarden，每位夥伴都努力不懈，就為了成就自己心中的大夢想，期待有夢想的您，一同完成。