1. Responsible for front-end structure and other development of (pc / m / app [rn / hybrid] / mini programs);
2. Optimize front-end technical direction, such as App web developments and debugging, front-end engineering, front-end performance, webview technology, offline storage technology, UI componentization, front-end testing, web security, etc .;
3. Assure that front-end and back-end operational project efficiency and UI standardization, contribute solutions;
1. More than 3 years of front-end development experiences, responsible for front-end design and development of complex applications
2. Proficient understanding of web front-end markup(js / css / html), familiar with the design and implementation of mainstream framework library, w3c standard;
3. Familiar with mobile terminal development, adaptive layout and development debugging tools;
4. Master in back-end language (java / php / python / ruby / golang / nodejs) and have a deep understanding of the front-end and back-end cooperation modes
5. Have a good sense of product and teamwork, and able to collaborate with other team member and UI interaction department to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and presentation of the product to the user side;
XPlan - Make up for time lost to the pandemic! Connect with friends
who have the same X Plan! Share your crazy ideas and discover what’s
popular nearby. Meet new people, try new things and get out of your comfort zone.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time for X!
Join our X-Men team !😉