Company Intro: At Yushan Ventures, Inc. (www.yushanventures.com) we scout, validate and enable near future-technologies and build solutions for strategic investment opportunities in the smart mobility industry. We work with top-tier multinational corporations like Audi, Siemens, Lufthansa, ABB Robotics on technology on digital transformation initiatives.
Creative Venture Lab is our digital marketing and creative agency. We invest to support companies that we believe in, to help their branding and digital marketing needs, in return for a partnership with those companies. We work with a network of young creative talents from around the world to provide a young global digital and brand perspective for our partners.
· Very Early Stage Digital Marketing Startup Agency - Meaning everyone is doing everything. You will be the 4th hire of the company. Although your main work responsibility is to focus on performance digital marketing and content, you will be required to do a bit of everything.
· Very Early Stage Startups are not stable and very risky. Must be willing to commit for at least 3 months and willing to work in an ever-changing environment. Your work duties and responsibilities will consistently change every day.
· If you are looking for stability, this is not the position for you.
· If you want to help our clients grow and grow along with the company from the beginning, and if you are a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and likes to do lots of different things at once, then this can be a great position : )
Must-Have Experiences: If you can't prove you have these experiences, then no need to apply.
· Actual hands-on ad buying on Facebook and Google for SEM/PPC Marketing
· Actual retargeting marketing experience
· Actual design experience for email content (newsletters and articles)
· Actual design experience for social content
· Actual design experience for Google ad content
· Actual design experience for Facebook ad content
Must-Have Skills: If you can't prove you are well versed in these tools, then no need to apply.
· Language: Must be able to read and write English.
· Google Ad/Marketing Tools
· Facebook Ad/Marketing Tools
· Adobe Design Tools
· Experience with CRM Tools such as MailChimp
· Experience with SEO
· Experience with Mautic CRM
· Experience with WordPress
· Experience with Ecommerce Platforms such as Shopify
· Experience with WIX
· Experience in the Sports Industry
· Experience in the Educational Industry
· Google Ads Certification
· Facebook Ads Certification
· Adobe Certification
1. Send Resume/CV with links to any marketing campaigns or design portfolios
2. Invite to call to go over resume/cv and online marketing campaigns/design portfolios
3. Invitation to face to face meeting for an interview (20-40 minutes) and in-person translation test (10 minutes)
4. Online test after the interview (30 minutes)