- Responsible to develop software for advanced E-beam inspection tools and solutions.
- Utilize software architecture, OOP, motion and electron optic system control knowledge to design, implement and optimize software modules for E-beam inspection machine.
- Write professional requirement, design document and test plan.
- Perform functional test and system integration test.
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of OOP (SOLID principles, design patterns)
- Experience with mechanical control development.
- Experience working with XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Windows Form (WinForms) or WPF
- Experience in .Net Remoting and/or WCF (optional)
- Experience with UML diagrams
- TCP/RS232 communication
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of image processing, real time programming or semiconductor equipment control is a plus.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, oral and written communications.
Zealogics LLC provides a broad range of IT consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services through an optimized global delivery model. Zealogics also built deep knowledge of traditional product engineering across mechanical, electronics and software platforms, to enable clients to navigate their digital transformation.
Zealogics value engineering techniques, automation frameworks, and reference models are refined through engagements with Fortune 500 enterprises and OEMs. We combine customer-centric product strategies with a collaborative approach to execution. It helps harmonize processes, identify bottlenecks, and eliminate non-value adding tasks to deliver world-class products.
We also focus on connecting the right people with the right positions – whether for a full-time career opportunity or a temporary assignment. Our long-term relationships with employees and clients have been built in an environment of integrity and commitment, with a shared goal of mutual success. We hire talented people to solve a wide array of IT and Engineering challenges that our clients face day to day. Here at Zealogics we provide the best services for the best price in town. That’s our guarantee.
Zealogics has 12 offices in 7 countries over USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Dubai, India, China and Taiwan!