Skills: C# with WinForm
Location Tainan City, Taiwan
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of OOP (SOLID principles, design patterns)
- Experience with mechanical control development.
- Experience working with XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Windows Form (WinForms)
- Experience in .Net Remoting and/or WCF (optional)
- TCP/RS232 communication
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of image processing, real time programming or semiconductor equipment control is a plus.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, oral and written communications.
Zealogics Inc provides a broad range of IT consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services through an optimized global delivery model. Zealogics builds deep knowledge of traditional product engineering across mechanical, electronics and software platforms, to enable clients to navigate their digital transformation.
Zealogics values engineering techniques, automation frameworks, and reference models which are refined through engagements with Fortune 500 enterprises and OEMs. We combine customer-centric product strategies through a collaborative approach for execution. We help to harmonize processes, identify bottlenecks, and eliminate non-value tasks to deliver world-class products.
With impeccable focus on client needs we connect specialized resources for the right positions, both for full time and contractual placements. Our long-term relationships with employees and clients have been built in an environment of integrity and commitment, with a shared goal of mutual success. Zealogics hires experienced people to solve a wide array of IT and Engineering challenges that our clients face. Our guarantee - Zealogics provides the best value services in town.