• An employee who has used various enterprise systems. (ERP, PLM, APS, MES)
• Rich experience in software system platform development and production line management, involved in various manufacturing industries. (electronic assembly, precision machinery, semiconductor testing, flexible board industry, etc.)
• Good at system introduction, project execution, production management, new product development and production schedule, with knowledge of purchasing and material control.
• Communicated well with various departments of the enterprise, and was a good assistant for POC concept verification, project planning, process analysis, solution evaluation, system analysis verification, testing and user page planning.
Asia Analytics Taiwan Taipei, Taiwan
Senior Consultant, Intelligent Manufacturing Service October 2017-Now
• Implement a advanced planning & scheduling system that helps users to improve capacity utilization.
• Responsible for intelligent manufacturing services, software development project execution.
• Provide APS, MES, SPC and other system consultation.
• Responsible for self-brand system pre-sales product introduction, POC concept verification, aftersale project implementation, demand collection, education and training, system testing, guidance and introduction platform.
• System maintenance and customer service consultation after the case.
• Project Experience:
o APS soft board industry import project
o RTDS import project for semiconductor test industry
DFI Inc. Taipei, Taiwan
Production Planner, Manufacturing Department Jane 2016 – May 2017
• Sales forecasted and developed production plans.
• Control the sample shipment schedule and new product material condition.
• Hold regular material meeting with PM to discuss the material shortage and production progress of each case.
• Sample test fixture quantity, test time control, evaluate factory capacity.
• Daily meeting with purchasing material shortage status to understand supplier issues.
Innodisk Corporation Taipei, Taiwan
Production Planner, Manufacturing Department December 2014 – May 2016
• Project Experience:
Assisted New SMT Systems Integration
• Reduced some repeat work on double check, searching orders or production details.
Conceived the Systems of Materials Lack
• Integrated delivery of materials and online schedule, ensured the IQC, Sourcer, the production unit of SMT were noticed.
Han Chang Precision Taipei
Specialist Material Management, Merchandise department March 2012 – December 2014
• Ensured the smooth flow of materials necessary to meet production schedules, inventory control requirements, and on-going production line support.
• Coordinated phase-out of obsolete parts and the transition to new production materials.
• Completed and monitored the shipping process, ensured on-time delivery, and prepared weekly shipping documents.
• Ensured that all data registered in warehousing ERP system were equal with physical quantity in the warehouse.
National United University Miaoli, Taiwan
Bachelor of Business Management June 2009
• Relevant Coursework: Production Management / Accounting / Human Resource / Project Management / E-commerce
• Leadership: President of the Student Association of Business Management Department
• Teamwork: Led and coordinated the Student Association in Christmas Party / Mahjong Competition / Sports Competition / Competition by Business Operation Simulation System
• Honors: The Third Prize of Club Exhibition and Evaluation, The Second Prize in Competition by Business Operation Simulation System
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent in Mandarin; Basic English conversation
Technical Skills: MS Office, Workflow ERP, Oracle, APS, MES, PLM
Certifications & Training: Project Management Assistant National of Project Management Association(PMP)