Over 4 years of experience in project management, participating in iPhone NPI project from iPhone8 to 12 mini, and EV charger project by co-working with customer, R&D and factory team.
Familiar with cross function communication, BOM management, material usage controlling via build matrix, production and test line process.
Positive and motivated person with ability of keen understanding and quick adaption of change. Adept at working effectively to achieve goals both as a cross-functional team member and individual contributor.
- Main contact with client’s counterpart
- Host NPI pre-build readiness to make sure all the preparation tasks including material, production and test line setup and fixture have been done before each stage.
- Host daily meeting with client to review project status and track the action items after meeting
- Schedule DOE/validations plan by material ETA and engineering requirements with counterpart
- Manage NPI orders and release samples to internal teams.(EE, RF, SW, DFM)
- Clarify material CTB issues including stuffing accuracy, material leftover, SKU dependency on Build Matrix everyday for key components arrangement
- Handle BOM setup process according to the formal released from client, and continually support the BOM change(ECO/EOL…) throughout the duration of product life cycle
- Always be aware of SMT and testing line status and escalate if there is any issue timely, monitor the solving process for issues which might impact yield as well
-Awarded the “Individual with Outstanding Performance" in Apple IDL review.