Exeter Academy, UK
Institute of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology,
National Taiwan University.
Department of Marine Environmental Engineering,
National Kaohsiung Marine University.
Product development plan:
Using Trello and convenience stickers to plan the project, which were dividing into the different parts to perform a fast development cycle.
One of my responsibilities was to prepare the proposal. Because of our efforts, we achieved different Milestones, including:
1. Korea K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017 Competition Invited Team,
2. FBstart Bootstrap team,
3. Microsoft Bizspark team,
4. Taiwan Startup Stadium (TSS) lineup member,
5. National Taiwan University Garage team.
Facebook and Instagram activities planning and promotion. We gained more than 10 dedicated users and more than 2000 posts marked.
Facebook, Instagram advertising marketing strategy. Responsible for about one hundred thousand dollars a year advertising budget. We were analysis data and optimization of program. Our interactive cost can control in the 0.1-0.2 NT dollars.
I read a lot of business and startup books in this period, and participated in different courses.
Qualitative: Using the methods and concepts to redefine the product direction.
Quantification: Using Excel to analysis of the results.
App store ASO:
Using keywords, pictures and app description etc. to optimize the ranking in app store. In some of Keywords, we were on the top five in some countries`s app store.
Market research, user interviews:
The company's initial start-up project was different from the final product, due to strategic research and interviews. The process includes:
Market pain points investigation,
Target customers research,
Data collation and analysis.
Larval development and ecology of intertidal thoracican barnacles and coral associated acrothoracican barnacles in Taiwan.
1. Extensive database on larval morphology of Tetraclitidae barnacles of the West Pacific.
2. First larval study of Acrothoraicican barnacles.
3. Using larval ecology aspects to examine the factors affecting the geographical distribution of Tetraclita species in the west Pacific waters.
NTU & NTNU Joint Academic Symposium on Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, 2015.
"The Best Poster Award".
Using Sigmaplot statistical mapping software.
1. Familiar with the Light Microscopic.
2. Familiar with Scanning Electron Microscope.
3. Familiar with the MCE membrane.
4. Familiar with critical point drying.
5. Familiar with the Sputter coater.
6. Aquaculture system design.
7. Microalgae culture and experience with algae extraction.
8. Biostatistics concept.
Temporal and Spatial Analysis of composition and abundance of larval fish in coastal area of Mailiao Industrial Area, Yunlin.
Awards and experience:
1. Southern Regional Industry Academia Collaboration competition, 2008.
2. "International Workshop on Operating System for Marine Environment Monitoring and Forecasting",2009.
National Kaohsiung Marine University.
1. Minister of Activities Department.
2. The Basketball team leader.
Facebook and Instagram advertising interface design and strategy.
Using tools include: keynote, Photoshop elements 12.
This is a Lean startup philosophy of the actual guide, which will lead you step by step to implement the theory of lean startup.
Everything that the startup faces is unknown. How to help you find the initial direction by scientific methods? By the author's own experience to show you how to find the way out.
At first they discussed the issue about millennium generation, then the interview went viral. It`s extending the whole generation and even the community. Using simple stories to talk about mentality, cooperation and responsibility.
My favourite sentence in the book:
To go fast, go alone. To go far go together.
Genes determine people's intelligence, but what determine your success? The author defines different "mentality". My experience about the issues she discussed in this book, is when I studied at the university. Many of my classmates escaped from the challenges, because of their mentality.