I am a translator with significant translation experience in various fields, such as information technology, psychology, law, economics, medicine, agriculture, architecture and engineering. I am a tech-savvy person who strives to remain up to date with the technological advancements and to apply various computer tools to raise my work to the highest possible level.
Date of birth: 23/04/1991
Macedonian/citizen of the Republic of North Macedonia
Str. Vasil Gjorgov 22/53 - Skopje, Center, 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
May 2016 - Present
- Translation from English language into Macedonian language and vice versa.
- Proofreading and formatting
- Certification at the nearest public notary office, and other certification services, if necessary.
- Utilization of specialized terminology for the appropriate field of the translation, which includes terminologies from various fields, such as: law, economics, medicine, agriculture, architecture, engineering etc.
- Organization, planning and maintenance of the translation and the accounting records.
- Use of computer-aided translation memory technology such as Wordfast Classic, Trados
- Use of other software to improve the workflow process, such as Abbyy FineReader, Adobe Acrobat Reader, WordTabs etc.
May 2016 - Present
- Translation and certification with the seal and signature of a court translator
- Personal translation services and counseling to individuals and companies
- Translation and interpretation during official ceremonies and business meetings
- Translation of literary works in the chosen language
- Court translation for registration of marriages in the city of Skopje
September 2014 - February 2016
- Lessons for a group of young children
- Preparation of exercises, materials and workshops
- Practical education in methods of translation and education
- Application of computer-aided up-to-date technology
February 2015 - August 2015
- Writing articles on popular topics in the automotive and IT industry
- Following the trends and the interest in new innovations and technological advancements
- Text editing to make the titles and articles more attractive to generate more views
2009 - 2015
Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency
C2 Proficiency is the highest level qualification provided by Cambridge Assessment English and shows that learners have mastered English to an exceptional level.
Letter of Gratitude - Center for Social Initiatives “NADEZ
Translation and interpretation of the formal and informal conversations between the participants during a workshop organized by foreign volunteers.
Careful listener who selects the information that is most salient to the clients and coworkers and who acts accordingly.
Interest and application of IT technologies and computer peripherals
User of various tools to streamline the workflow process and to increase productivity.
Vast knowledge of psychological and social practices which can be crucial and can be adopted to elevate the level of various forms of social interactions with clients and coworkers.
I am a creative person with a desire for new and innovative methods of thinking in order to find new paths to reach the set goals and thinking outside the box.
Gratification in learning new things, with most of my free time spent reading and learning new mental skills which can be appropriately adopted in the work environment and in my personal life.
Driver’s license: B
- Music composition and production