A Civil Engineering Project Manager with 30+ years of experience in construction and infrastructure projects like malls, residential societies, complexes, etc. Significant experience with site supervision, construction works, accountancy, tendering, evaluation, and preparing detailed drawings.
[email protected] | +91-9717597645
June 2008 - Present
- Worked on various projects till completion, some of them being the Parsvnath Mall (Rohini, Azadpur, Akshardham), Parsvnath Paramount (Subhash Nagar)
- Working as the sole project in charge, and plan all the resources including material, man-power, machines as well as fund distribution. Sending out reports to the different corporate management.
- Coordination with architects and cooperating with contractors, suppliers, and other involved agencies
- Close monitoring of day-to-day work progress to achieve the predefined targets while maintaining a subpar and acceptable quality/standard.
January 2007 - June 2008
- Construction of Army Medical College consisting of individual blocks for departments like academics, admin, utilities, as well as Boys-Girls hostel.
- Planning of the resources like man-power, funds, machines for targeted completion of the entire project.
- Close cooperation with the Planning Engineer to facilitate the task of budget planning
- Responsible for communicating with the different associates to maintain cash inflow as well as outflow.
- Supervision of all structural and finishing work, ensuring smooth coordination with the clients and architects.
October 2005 - January 2007
- Projects like Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj and in Gurugram, and The Leela Palace - a 5-star hotel in Gurgaon.
- Responsible person for the planning and execution of all structural, finishing, and shuttering work, steel/reinforcement work, concreting, brickwork, plastering, (trimix) flooring work, structural glazing, wall cladding, false ceiling, plumbing, and many more.
March 2000 - October 2005
- Worked with projects like CPWD Type-IV Quarters (Pushp Vihar), Interior work at IOCL Refinery (Mathura)
- Overall responsibilities included assessing quality as well as quantity of work executed on a day-to-day basis, advanced planning of material, man-power, and funds required for scheduled project completion.
- Clear, concise, and empathetic communication with the senior management regarding the assessment of the progress of work done.
September 1995 - February 2000
- Construction of multi-story Co-operative Group Housing Society (Rohini) and various DDA flat projects (Dwarka).
- Planning and resource allocation for the tasks to be executed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Supervision of work and analysis of drawings and specifications to evaluate the progress at work.
- Maintaining the material stock register.
- Coordination with Architects and Consultants, and preparing bills for clients and contractors.
August 1993 - September 1995
- Lead renovation and interior work at projects like Vigyan Bhawan (Rajpath), IOL Office, and AEPC Office.
- Planning and maintenance of time-bound projects from conception to delivery.
- Supervision of projects ensuring work abides with the drawings and specifications.
- Precise and efficient communication with the management.
- Putting together bills for the work done by the sub-contractors and clients.
June 1991 - July 1993
- Construction of the Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation office complex (Kanpur).
- Supervision of work, if the projects adhere to standards, drawings, and planning.
- Maintaining the records of daily man-power engaged at work. Testing the materials at the site laboratory.
- Daily interaction and co-ordination with the clients and consultants, and preparing their bills.
2002 - 2004
1987 - 1991