“The first rule of management is delegation. Don’t try and do everything yourself because you can’t.” ~ Anthea Turner
Seasoned professional adapted with strong proven Project Management knowledge and natural leadership acumen with over 5 years of experience directly managing an impactful team, dedicated to exceeding business targets. With a graduation in Legal Honors, equipped with an eye for detail for root cause analysis and corrective action implementation.
•Transitioned to a Stakeholder from a Vendor status owing to the team's stellar performance over legally confidential Help Centers and access-based content modulations.
• Being an active part of hiring, leading and enabling a high-performing team of technical writers for the new cost center created within GOC, accoladed for being the only workflow conceptualized across India, Manila, and U.S.
• Develop, implement, and reinforce meaningful KPIs across market operations in areas such as bug processing, automation & routing and oversight across areas such as quality, process improvement, reporting, insights and research.
• Create/track team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and communicating updates to stakeholders.
• Provide oversight and help teams deliver projects/programs involving quantitative analysis, industry research and working directly with global cross-functional teams.
• Serve as the locale Team Lead for all community operations and the first POC for the product leads.
• Administer a team of 14 FTE's, inducing their career progression in parity with the Company's growth, involving in revenue improvement, risk reduction and customer effortless experience initiatives.
Product Tools : Content Operations [October 2019 – April 2021]
•Spearheaded a team, hired from scratch to onboard 15 FTE’s amidst COVID-19 engineered to add Content for Help Centre articles.
• Prioritized planning the strategy to keep in mind the WFH facets; designed budgeting and reporting structure to conceptualize the vision of the content for ~7 broad Google Products areas.
• As a part of the Vendor Company spearheading the larger purpose, ensured that the sensitive matters involved in stakeholder strategic risks are protected. My legal career has helped me understand the confidentiality of most clients' policies.
• Familiar with RACI Matrix and Gant Charts to identify interdependencies.
Google Suite : [June 2018 – September 2019]
•Launched a pilot transition, training and client management for a Customer Support project of a team that grew from ~10 to ~60 FTE’s over a year.
• Project portfolio of an annual value of ~ 1.5 million USD with an achieved production improvement of 100% ramp-up score within the first year.
• Collaborated with teams across the globe with different Vendors with complete knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to delivery and SLA management
•Interacted with Key Account holders for trademark owners to review their Google Adwords Trademark Authorization requests worldwide.
• Researched trademark information via websites, for instance, the European Trademark and Design Network to review the authenticity of the requestor data/statistics.
•Implemented legal strategies after assessment of contemplated transaction/ strategic initiatives and case history.
• Reviewed polished legal documents, including motions and briefs, for relevance to the case, privileged and confidential concepts as per client SLA.
April 2009 - May 2014
Cleared Intermediate Level
June 2009 - April 2013
Talal Al Murad - Owner of a conglomerate driving automation across UAE
Indra Nooyi - Passionate leader known to claim her way up as the CEO of Pepsico.
Google Keep : Keeps me on the toes of my daily to-do lists
Q+ Tool :Presents a foray into maintaining quality standards
Google Sheets : Database management
As my side hustle, I am a Certified Zumba Instructor.
Watch paragliding videos to get over my Illyngophobia