Results-oriented professional with 15+ years of work experience and a proven knowledge of web design, search query behaviors, and problem-solving. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the role at your company.
- Positive, Team Player
- Skilled Communicator
- Self Motivated
University of the People
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Udemy.com course topics
WordPress, WooCommerce, SEO
Unique System Skills
Certificate in Full Stack Development
Programming with Mosh, Clever Programmer
Harrisburg Area Community College
Associate Degree in Business Studies
WordPress Developer/Tech Support • Data Crunch Corp
February 2022 - PRESENT
- Maintain/update/troubleshoot existing client sites, communicating both with clients when needed and with team members regarding progress and challenges during morning SCRUM meetings and throughout the work day
Supervisor • FedEx Ground
August 2019 - October 2020
- Compiled a daily report, among other admin work, that tracked late deliveries throughout the delivery network and assigned a failure cause.
- Communicated on a regular basis with the Independent Service Providers (ISPs), who employ the drivers, regarding everything from mis-deliveries to changes in package pickup windows.
- Facilitated the completion of the morning and evening sorts, depending on the shift being worked, which could entail anything from unloading trailers to processing damaged packages in the QA area.
Realtor • Century 21
October 2014 - July 2019
- Strategized with sellers to plan out the home selling process and guided buyers through the home buying process.
- Demonstrated superior management capability by managing the entire sales process from initial contracting, advising on all aspects of the process, coordinating property showings and vendor appts, negotiations, document prep, consistently communicating with all involved parties and arranging and finalizing closing