5 years experience in the online streaming industry and 8 years in data analysis related works.
In CATCHPLAY, I currently work as a PM and have gone through the entire product development process from our product 1.0 to 3.0.
I'm a fast learner who is eager to develop new skills by doing work related to project management, data analysis, and user research fields.
A friendly and energetic personality makes me a good team player to cooperate with people and achieve goals.
New Taipei City, Taiwan
Google Analytics Certified Google Tag Manager Firebase Google Analytics MySQL Google Data Studio R SPSS Knime
Product Prototype Test
English TOEIC 910
9/2019 - 7/2021
CATCHPLAY provides an online streaming service in Taiwan, Indonesia, and Singapore. We have about 7 million sign-up users in these three markets.
My job involves communicating requirements with the business team, defining the scope of new features, writing user stories, drawing user flows, communicating with the UX team and the technical team, and writing documents. Here are some important projects that I‘ve managed.
Product 3.0 (HBO GO branded zone) related projects
- Includes internal curation system, WebCMS 3.0 renovation, homepage tab UI enhancement...etc.
*Achievement: The average usage of homepage tab per user increased by 30% on one of the platforms.
- Collect feedback or request from the internal team (Content/Design/MKT/Editor)
- Communicate with the internal tech team and the external contractor and help to write data spec or deal with API requirement
- Responsible for new feature test and regression test and manage the release schedule
- Organise internal SEO committee regularly
- Communicate with internal team and consultant to hold training
- Communicate with Tech team to prioritize task
* Achievement: The impressions and clicks of the website‘s organic search increased by 2 to 3 times after the first phase of enhancement.
Event-based trigger pop-ups system
- Cooperate with Tech team to develop event-trigger base pop-up campaign via Firebase and Google tag manager tool. This is to provide a more time-saving, convenient tool for MKT to promote a new subscription plan.
*Achievement: The traffic to the payment page increased by 10% on one of the devices.
TW/ID/SG Campaign site development projects
- Help to clarify MKT's requirements, and communicate with the web team, control schedule
Web Release Manger
- Prioritize the tasks, arrange resources and control the release schedule
11/2018 - 8/2019
Engage product 2.0 tracking project, Mobile App/TV App tracking migrate to Firebase plan
- Help to write tracking spec, schedule App/tv tracking code implement tasks, verify tracking code
Combine GA tracking data and BE database data via the Knime tool to know more about our members' behavior. Produce infographics by google data studio to make it easy to monitor the effects of new features or campaigns.
Plan and execute different kinds of researches: members' satiation survey, branding research...etc. The results help our team know the strengths and weaknesses of our product.
6/2018 - 11/2018
Engage internal tracking data system project
Plan & execute internal GA training
Produce GA metrics dashboard for each category
10/2015 - 1/2018
Discover the weaknesses and opportunities of the product through web/app tracking data or UX research
Cooperate with product owners to find new solutions and enhance the product
Responsible for cross-market (Taiwan/Indonesia/Singapore) and cross devices (Web/App/TV) user data tracking
- Write data tracking spec based on product growth goal, and verify data
- Develop product key metrics dashboards for product owners and management team, such as sign-up and purchase funnels, conversion rate, completion rate
- Analysis of the usage, CTR of new features or functions
Cooperate with product management and UX designer to execute A/B test
Plan and execute UX research, including pricing test, prototype test, user interview, satisfaction survey for members, new functions test
Collect user behavior data for new market, plan and supervise user research for new market (Indonesia, Singapore)
Familiar with tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google developer, and iTunes Connect
8/2010 - 6/2015
Plan market research projects, design questionnaires, clean & analysis data, and write reports
Rich experience in quantitative and qualitative research, including brand awareness, user behavior, purchase behavior, pricing test, customer/employee satisfaction, Ad test, product concept test, lifestyle research
Responsible for SPSS tool, Excel training for new employees
Engage "Eastern Integrated Consumer Profile" project, responsible for questionnaire modification
Engage many lifestyle reports projects, such as "Taiwan Lifestyle", "Mature & Silver Power Lifestyle" reports
Customers including retails, pharmaceutical, makeup, skincare products, and home appliance industry
National Chengchi University, Taipei • 2007 - 2010