Taichung City, Taiwan
I learned about Agile in 2014. I was fortunate to join Titansoft Pte Ltd in 2015. I started to learn and understand Agile from product development with colleagues from Singapore. I also deeply believe that this is one of the best ways to solve an unknown problem. Since then, I have started agile learning and sharing. I attend the courses CSM, CSPO, LeSS. During the journey, we often discuss, share, and learn together with friends we met in the community.
I especially like to share agile methods with college students who are about to enter the industry, lead them to experience Agile, hoping to help some companies understand and promote agile in Taiwan.
From the role of a software engineer to the Scrum Master, the current desire for work is to continue to find bottlenecks, solve problems, and provide value.
Tel. 0919-323071 Email: [email protected]
Mar 2021 - Present
This is my family's business. To manage finance and operations.
1. Improve the daily report, accounts, salary payment process, and increase efficiency by 50%.
2. Establish a system operation flow to change the original paper-and-pencil operation to a computer system operation. (Under construction)
Aug 2016 - Feb 2020
1. Participate in team creation, from three teams to seven teams.
2. Guide the Product Owner to learn how to co-work with customers, teams and stakeholders, and product backlog.
3. Facilitate Retrospective meetings to help the team continuously improve.
4. Help to deal with team conflicts by designing the communication method and facilitating.
5. Facilitate company-level meetings (about 40 people) with good efficiency, and get an average of 4.5 points of feedback (out of 5 points).
6. Lead the new Scrum Master into the position by teaching and 1-on-1 coaching.
7. Provide Scrum training for new members.
8. Cooperate with the professors in college to lead the Agile projects.
FCU(5 times), NYUST(2 times), NUTC(1 time), CJCU(1 time)
The project with FCU has continued since 2018.
Mar 2015 - Jul 2016
1. Product development with Scrum.
2. Develop an internal database query system to effectively improve the development efficiency of the entire company and enhance the security of customer data.
3. Lead newcomers into the team.
Jul 2009 - Nov 2014
1. Responsible for designing automation systems and product development guiding systems.
2. RS232, RFID chip sensor software development.
3. In 2011, we developed an automation system and had the honor to represent the team to participate in the Jabil continuous improvement competition in Wuxi. Because of its success in saving $1.2 million in annual costs, it won second place.
4. Committed to improving programming practices, and initiating discussions in the team to build consensus.
5. Easy and efficient coding.
2002 - 2004