My name is Elvi, majored in the applied foreign language at university. With a great interest in the digital industry, I self-learned UI/UX, accumulating my portfolio gradually. The learning process was not easy, but I truly enjoyed it.
I worked in international trading before, so I have knowledge of import or export business, able to communicate in English fluently.
To further broaden my horizon, I started my career as a flight attendant in Hong Kong. Every day, I meet hundreds of people from different backgrounds, so I listen carefully and always with empathy, bring forth excellent communication and problem-solving skills. I am a great team player and work well under pressure.
I plan to set foot in various fields such as branding or marketing and polishing my design skills at the same time. I want to step out of my comfort zone and cultivate myself into a T-shaped person, understand how other fields work and hope to use the skills I acquired to create wonderful products with a talented team. And most importantly, bring more values to a company.
October 2020 - Present
• Learn about industry knowledge and terminology, be familiar with the trading system workflow.
• Assist the team with part of the trading platform UI design(Using Figma)
June 2020 - Oct 2020
• 完成線上教學平台(Udemy)設計工具課程，並取得證書(AI/PS/XD/Sketch/Figma/Information Architecture)
• 製作完整手機APP: 訪談、人物誌、使用者故事、故事版、功能圖、流程圖、線框稿與高擬真原型產出
UI/UX Designer, freelance
• Completed online courses for design tools(AI/PS/XD/Sketch/Figma/Information Architecture) on Udemy
• Completed a 3-month online course for UI/UX on the Xuemi, e-learning platform.
• Built a mobile app: Interview, Persona, User story, Storyboard, Functional Map, Flowchart, Wireframe, and Prototype.
• Designed a virtual e-commerce web purchase flow and RWD
December 2011 - Mar 2020
Flight Attendant, Cathay Pacific Airways
• Flight safety demonstration before take-off.
• Administrate simple medical assistance.(CPR if necessary)
• If an emergency landing or ditching is needed, assist and direct passengers to evacuate the plane.
August 2009 - June 2011
International Sales & Sales Assistant, Fimex Taiwan
• Communicating with clients from overseas regarding orders, quotations, and assist the manager with shipping documents.
• Took in charge of managing the office in Shanghai and visiting the suppliers to build a solid business relationship.
Illustrator Photoshop Sketch Figma XD
Mandarin Chinese (Native)
2005 - 2009
It is a mobile app design that aims to help cabin crew better scheduling their rosters to achieve work-life balance.
It's a virtual e-commerce website, applied on both laptop and phone. I designed this for people who like simple and sophisticated style, without information-overloaded, people can easily browse and browse the products or find some inspirations for home decoration.
I love taking photos of architecture, and I usually make use of my job to travel and visit those amazing buildings around the world. Most of the photos are shot on my phone, and I'm honored to be interviewed by Moment lens, a prestigious brand for phone lens, to share my thoughts about photography.
This is my first commercial photography work. I'm flattered to collaborate with a luxurious skincare brand La Prairie.