4+ years of experience in software development and maintenance. Good at OOAD, workflow automation via PowerShell and Python, and web development. Familiar with DevOps tools such as Git, Docker and Jenkins, and applied to my side project. Highly interested in cloud-native technology and keep learning. (My side project: https://github.com/EricSyu/FindMyHouse)
Front-End: React, jQuery, Bootstrap
Back-End: ASP.Net MVC
Git, Docker, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Services
Responsible for the development and maintenance of automation systems for production line. The maintenance mainly contained change management, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning.
- Served as Full-Stack .Net web developer to develop Wafer Selection System to save the time it takes for equipment engineers to select wafers for testing equipment by 90%. Refactored the original spaghetti SQL code and redesigned an easily expandable and highly readable architecture with the concept of building blocks via OOP. So far, it has been expanded to 72 building blocks. (Front-End: HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap / Back-End: C#, ASP.Net MVC, Oracle SQL)
- Served as Full-Stack .Net web developer to develop the first automatic workflow system for tuning Etching equipment of pilot-run in TSMC. Save 2.5 workload of Etching engineer per week. (Front-End: HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap / Back-End: C#, ASP.Net MVC, Oracle SQL)
- Served as .Net developer to develop production operation agent of Etching equipment to substitute the daily operation of operators. Saving about 350 actions per day is equivalent to the workload of 2 operators. And reduce the probability of missing operation to 0%. (C#)
- Served as Full-Stack web developer to develop an electronic form system of equipment inspection to save a lot of paper and reduce the probability of filling in errors. Save about 1 million every year. (Front-End: jQuery, Bootstrap / Back-End: PHP, MySQL)
- Maintained the huge project(xDIVA - 3D Debugging Visualization tool) that was over 80000 lines source code in OOLAB(Objected-Oriented Technology Lab). (C++, QT)
- Completed a master’s thesis entitled “Virtual Objects for Program Visualization in xDIVA.” Advisor: Yung-Pin Cheng.
- Best Chinese Thesis Award in 2017 Taiwan Conference on Software Engineering(TCSE)
- Served as team leader and Android developer of graduation project to lead 2 members to develop Android APP and server-side application to control the AmigoBot, and completed the AmigoBot patrol monitoring system. I am mainly responsible for developing the Android APP and finally won the best Graduation Project Award. (Java, Android) (Android APP: https://github.com/EricSyu/Amigo)