@ MOPCON 2020
English Major @ The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +886 979025560
Aug 2020 - Present
1. Sold sponsorships to companies including Microsoft, Oracle, 25sprout etc. and raised approximately 230,000 NT for the upcoming annual conference.
2. Served as contact person for aforementioned sponsors, and responsible for the collection of sponsor details and promotional materials, and also handled individual requests.
3. Helped organize internal documentations.
4. In charge of the English translation of all external documentation.
Aug 2019 - Sep 2019
1. Joined the annual gala production and assisted a class of approximately 60 local students, aged 8-15, in putting on a 2hr public performance of a Shakespeare play (original text, sold to audience of 1500)
2. Worked alongside artistic director during rehearsals as a teaching assistant and regularly assisted students of their needs.
3. Led a 25 student tutorial and tutored students struggling with English pronunciation. Students' abilities were brought up to rehearsal standards in a week's time.
4. Worked alongside stage manager during tech runs and helped manage props, equipments and students to maximize efficiency.
Oct 2016 - Mar 2017
1. Performed as Longueville, one of the four lead roles in the group's 2017 production of Love's Labors' Lost. The 2hr performance was 90% sold out.
2. Developed the production with a diverse group of cast and creative from Hong Kong, USA, UK, India and the Philippines during 5 months rehearsal.
3. Regularly input on creative choice and presentation; offered a chance to direct one of the scenes.
Participated in two years of the annual drama competition, and co-directed around 5-7 freshman students as they performed in original 15 minute plays. Won Best Play Award in 2016.
Sep - Oct, 2016 & 2017
Sep 2016 - Present