2+ Years of experience in the semiconductor industry
Business administration graduate with good communication and problem-solving skills. Familiar with office software, with good English communication and writing skill. Passionate about learning and growing in a company with a dynamic working environment.
1. Set up production schedule and request production line coordination
2. Collect and analyze the production cycle capacity, shortened cycle time 15%
3. Meet the shipment target 100% without any CAR( Correction Action Report ).
4. Coordinate with each department to schedule and reach the expected revenue target.
5. Support about 50% of products imported to the new planet to expand production capacity
1. Daily monitor on materials tracking and status of 4 semiconductor planets
2. Arrange the disposal of used materials
1. Introduce and recommend products that meet customer needs
2. Hold the promotional event to stimulate the growth of buying
3. Independently sell more than 40 high-priced products and meet monthly sales target