I graduated from the Master's program of the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, National Taiwan University, where I developed proficiency in literary studies and language as well as multiple workplace skills. I believe I am qualified for the position and looking forward to growing with your company.
Dec. 2020 – Jan. 2022
New Taipei City, Taiwan
• Editor of the project of Electronic Tutor Platform for Visually Impaired Pupils that provides a service for 4,400 people per year.
• Assist visually impaired staff with translating ASUSTOR technical documents, applying for and installing NPO MS, editing, etc.
• Assist Visually Impaired Center and Remote Area Service Center in the application for subsidies from the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Culture of Taiwan related to music education, visual impairment, etc. Assist Marketing Sector in translating contents for the international fundraising platform.
Sep. 2019 – Jan. 2022
• Awarded 2021 Excellent Teaching Assistant Selection NT 5,000 (Rate: 8%).
• The score of the TA Evaluation Survey of 4 courses: 4.28/5, 4.05/5, 4.78/5, 4.69/5.
• Optimize course contents with advanced materials, give reviews to students in English, design 10 English listening assignments, organize oral presentations of 185 students. 87% of students gave positive feedback in the Evaluation Survey.
Oct. 2015 – Dec. 2021
Taipei, Hsinchu, Taiwan
• Do literature review related to social network analysis, COVID and media use, etc. Produce 8-10 reports for the project. Edit and proofread APA and MLA format for the MOST project and international publication.
• Process over 10,000 data of research and questionnaires related to COVID with Excel Macro, COUNTIF, TextToColumns, etc.
• Serve as the group leader of two colleagues. In charge of task assignment related to COVID questionnaire design, translation and proofreading, making online questionnaires, result analysis, the final report to the director, reimbursement, procurement, property catalogue, etc.
Mar. 2018 – Jul. 2019
• Successfully arranged the meeting with a foreign investor in 2 weeks. Went on a business trip to Rome with the CTO and the business consultant in Jun. 2018. In charge of time and location check, interpreting, etc.
• Attended the TokenSky Blockchain Conference 2018 in Tokyo with the CEO, the CTO and the business consultant in Jul. 2018. In charge of introducing products and successfully created an opportunity for cooperation with a Korean company.
• Attended the BioTaiwan Exhibition in Jul. 201. In charge of organizing the vendor, introducing products, research other vendors, etc. Successfully seek potential cooperation with Industrial Technology Research Institute.
• Establish and manage social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Reddit, Slack, etc. with 1-2 posts per week. Participate in the logo design, proofread the white paper and design illustrations, business cards, flyers, etc.