Taipei City, Taiwan
A cross-cultural leader with a strong passion for emerging technologies and business trends in a wide array of industries. Professional experience in business development of financial advisory practice. Empathetically, aiding families in Miami, FL plan for their retirement and protecting them from adverse financial events. Extremely enthusiastic class & teacher assistant at National Chengchi University with extensive transferable skills in relationship building, communication, and project management.
July 2021 - December 2021
- Led a team of 3 fellow interns to deliver the final presentation report at DIGI+ & TCA Annual Event.
- Chosen to present my final research project into Blockchain technology, NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, and the Metaverse.
- Delivered research reports that lead to tentative investment deals in the second-hand car market, last-mile delivery, logistics, gaming, e-commerce, decentralized finance, food delivery services, and Web 3.0.
- Attended +3 deal-sourcing events at accelerators like SparkLabs Taipei Accelerator and MEET Taipei Startup Expo
February 2021 - May 2021
- Worked independently to update coursework materials with relevant market information.
- Managed in-class activities, updated deadlines, and handled student project submissions.
February 2020 - May 2021
- Formulated +3 final reports presented to EQUIS and AACSB accreditation authorities for their 5-year period review.
- EQUIS Accreditation renewed for period 2021-2026, AACSB pending review in Fall 2021.
September 2020 - December 2021
- Effectively worked to revise and grade group projects, homework, and administer exams.
- Conducted in-depth weekly 1-hour tutoring sessions, driving average grades up 10% from the previous year.
February 2018 - December 2018
- Identified and exploited new business growth opportunities by attending networking events, cold-calling, and policy reviews.
- Coordinated financial literacy workshops within the Miami area.
- Brought in $30,000 monthly assets under management from mutual fund sales.
- Signed +30 new universal life insurance policies with an average death benefit size of $1M within 6 months.
- Boosted premiums receivable by 30% through policy restructuring.
January 2014 - July 2015
- Assisted up to 16 students while carrying out lab activities.
- Created and organized new lab activities to be implemented in upcoming semesters.
- Developed interpersonal relationships with students to help ease them into their new environment comfortably.