Taipei City, Taiwan
A motivated, teamwork-oriented, and professional student with significant experience in procurement and project management in the pharmaceutical industry, which is part of a supply chain, to be aligned with strategic goals & competitive dynamics, including business negotiation and cost-benefit analysis.
July 2021 - Present
June 2018 - October 2020
- Routine procurement management of pharmaceutical products, including negotiating, handling material complaints, monitoring delivery, and maintaining a sustained relationship with suppliers.
- Periodic vendor's performance evaluation for suppliers to assure supply continuity and meet the quality of products as required by the regulated market (EU & US) with strategic execution.
- Project management in dealing with vendor qualification by considering the patent landscape of molecule/industrial design, commercial perspective (including price offering), and its compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice and Quality Management System.
- Sourcing functions beyond procurement, such as GMP audit service and formulation dossier transfer.
- Employee of the Year of Sourcing Department in 2019
- Delegate of sourcing department as an auditor in partner's companies in China
- Alternative source project implementation (increasing profitability through cost reduction initiative, which resulted in USD 500,000 savings).
October 2018 - July 2020
Writing the content of articles about health and medicine according to the current issues and updated-credible references to promote better health for public readers.
January 2018 - February 2018
Generate six reports about product quality reviews and analyze the results to recommend the improvement of existing products.