Hi, I am Ziv, as a product engineer more than 3 years in chipMOS. I view the position as a “bridge” between my company and accounts, i.e., listening the need of clients, transforming it into a program, and offering a solution to satisfy clients. On day off, I engage in various activities: baking, feeding dog and fishes, surfing and diving. It's the way to broaden my vision and experience.
十二月 2017 - Present
• Support daily production issues at test floor and wafer probe, including analysis and disposition, and debug.
• Engage in productivity improvement, including yield improvement, test time reduction, test insertion removal, legacy tester conversion.
• Set up test programs and support 3 accounts (1 major account + 2 regular accounts) to release roughly 20 new products.
二月 2019 - 四月 2019
• Serve as expatriate to UniMOS (subsidiary company of ChipMOS in Shanghai).
• Set up new employee orientation program on company culture and concept of engineer.
• Train more than 10 new staff and do assessment.
2014 - 2016
2010 - 2014