2 years of experience in Modern Web Development, Implementation, Testing, Support, and Documentation.
- Ruby on Rails (Experienced), Ruby, PHP, Node.js, JQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Capistrano, Chef
- Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Service, Ubuntu
- RESTful API, OAuth 2.0, JWT
- MySQL, Redis, Nginx
- Git, Gitlab
- Dockerized rails app, planned and developed CI / CD flows using jenkins and kubernetes.
- Analyzed client requirements and business insights with PM, designed for straas.io.
- Migrated API service from Node.js to Ruby on Rails and designed multi-layer cache mechanism. Improved the performance to 2x RPS.
- Implemented payment service with Pay2go and Spgateway.
- Improved onboard flow by dockerizing development environment and documenting team workflow and developer guides.
- Designed and implemented APIs for mobile clients and backend service.
- Enhanced channel pages loading 10 times faster by profiling queries.
- Monitored and supported live streaming events.
- Developed Facebook embedded video player.
- Implemented "Live Notification" chrome extension downloaded more than 2,500 times.
- Added functions to internal admin panel, empowered BD the ability doing campaigns, program promotion, channel management without RD involved.
- Integrated Google sign-in into the internal admin panel.
- Maintained classroom equipment including computer setting and operating system backup, also helped the administrator on college network maintenance and information system development.
- Worked with Windows and CentOS.
Helped client build their website using Node.js and coServ API, cooperated with a FE developer and a PM.
1 on 1 coaching to help non-technical background student understand technology and to build her ideas.
Treasurer of Guitar Club , Errand Boy of Web Program Club.